PCM has worked with many of Australasia’s best known organisations, in a range of industries, to maximise business unit and divisional profitability. By leveraging existing information systems and sophisticated analytics, the true profit contribution of individual customers, products and services are identified.
PCM engages business units at all levels, from senior management to the shop floor, to align financial data with actual costs to produce and serve. Internal best practices and benchmarks are applied to identify underperformance and quantify upsides.
PCM’s engagements typically feature :
- A minimum 10 times ROI within 12-18 months of implementation
- Alignment of granular financial data with business operations
- Profit upsides based on true customer, product and service contribution
- Maximum profit impact with minimal business disruption
- Sales, finance and operational team engagement